Hitachi C12FDH 15 Amp is a competent saw among many. With the powerful 15 Amp motor yielding a minimum of 4000 RPM, it’s merely the best horsepower to cut through various materials.
The saw cuts through anything, from Aluminum sashes, fiber-boards, panels, to hardwoods. The miter saw delivers cuts ranging from 0 to 45 degrees, both left and right, but with this saw, it cuts up to 48 degrees. The saw is undoubtedly something that can excite you.
Table of Contents
Details about Hitachi C12
The saw blade spins at a maximum of 4000 RPM. Combined with the tabletop design, you can get a crosscut ability of 3 ½ x 5 ½ or 2 ¾ x8. Since the saw comes with an under blade capacity of 7, you can easily cut through any material with a maximum of 7, making it an impressive miter saw.
- The saw comes with a 15 Amp motor that delivers up to 4000 RPM.
- Also, the saw features about 52 degrees and a bevel range of around 48 degrees to both left and right.
- The saw comes with a laser marker
- Has a micro-bevel adjustment knob
- Comes with a larger pivoting fence
- Comes with a TTC of 32 teeth
- The saw comes with a dust bag, a hex bar wrench, a holder assembly, and a box wrench
Build and design
Just like all Hitachi table saws; this Hitachi C12FDH 12″ dual bevel compound miter saw comes with an aluminum pivoting fence for stability as you cut. The fence measures about 5 inches tall, but you can adjust according to your cut.
Other than the handle, the best parts of the saw are made of strong metal, and the blade is made of carbide. The blade is built to last even with the heavy use. Other than, the table is lightweight and easy to move when you need to do so.
When it comes to design, the saw comes with a high-quality design. The design is far better than other competitor table saws.
The Hitachi saw comes with a dual bevel control system that allows more accuracy and control when making bevel cuts. You can easily engage the primary locking mechanism to where you set the level; after that, you can engage the secondary adjustment level to the desired place. That is after the material is set in place. The setting is very crucial since it offers an extra fineness over angles to make sure you get clean and precise cuts.
The effective way of working with the laser marker system in place gives you control over the accuracy of the cuts. You can activate the laser before starting up the blade to make sure the blade passes at the exact place.
Who would the saw-suit best?
With a 15 amp and a 12 blade, the saw is ideal for workers. Sure, the saw will be great for hobbyists, but some things make it ideal for contractors. The saw is a bit heavier than the rest since it weighs 46 pounds. However, for its ability, the weight isn’t bad. The saw is a bit quiet, for such a powerful machine. Or hobbyists and DIY people, they say might be heavy.
However, if you work on various large and small objects, the saw might be precisely what you are looking for. With a larger saw, you can easily work on bigger projects with ease.
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Laser marker system
- Accurately indicates where the blade will cut on the material and can be easily adjusted to the right or left of the cut mark depending upon the users preference
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with 1,950 Watts of output power
- Smoothly powers through hardwoods with ease
FAQs ABOUT Hitachi C12FDH
1. Are the laser lights fixed or adjustable?
Ans. Hitachi C12fdh laser lights are adjustable. You can move them to the right, left, or the center.
2. Does the saw use its bevel stop?
Ans. No, but it doesn’t, but it comes with nice positive stops.
There you have it if looking for a tool to help you make clean, precise, and accurate cuts, then Hitachi C12FDH is what you need. Just buy one today and get the best cutting experience!
Last update on 2022-06-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API