Table saws are undoubtedly useful to DIY and hobbyists. A table saw offers excellent ease of use and flexibility, to help you perform multiple tasks at a go. With that in mind, purchasing a table saw is inevitable. The table saw opens a whole new world of possibilities to you as the user. Once you go through the following Dewalt DW745 review, you will agree with me when I say that this table saw is the best.
Enjoy the read!
- 22 kilograms unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use...
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only). Max Rip To Left Of Blade 12 inch. Max Rip To Right Of Blade 20 inch
While a table saw is essential, it is good to know that you will only get the benefits that come with the saw, only if you buy the best. For many beginners, choosing the right one is a big challenge. When I was buying my first table saw, I was so confused, considering the different brands in the market, all of them claiming to offer great performance, but many falling short of their pledges. But, once I laid my hands on Dewalt DW745 10 inch compact job site table saw, everything changed, and it did not disappoint. The tool can handle a wide range of tasks on different types of wood and offer the desired results.
The Dewalt table saw boasts a 15amp torque motor that is ideal for a wide range of jobs. Whether looking for a tool that can easily split hardwood, processed beams, or pressure-treated planks, you can count on this Dewalt saw to deliver.
The 10 inches saw blade delivers up to 3850 rpm when not loaded, which is an excellent performance for a table saw of this size. The rpm allows for clean and precise cuts. There are those models that deliver up to 4000 to 5000rpm, but this table saw works as good as them.
The table saw effectively carries out small to medium-sized projects. It comes with enough torque, and the blade can effectively perform a tilt of about 45 degrees and make 2.25 inches deep. At 90 degrees tilt, the saw effectively makes 3.13 inches cuts. It’s quite a good saw considering the size.
Design goes a long way to determining products acceptance in the market. When it comes to design, Dewalt DW745 comes with excellent design features. But that does not mean that it does not come with some flaws. Besides, nothing is perfect. The table saw comes with a specially designed telescopic fence. This gives room for ripping materials of about 20 inches. The fence also allows for easy adoption of the work environment. You can adjust your tool to fit your workspace.
One of the best parts of the products’ design is that you can make adjustments with no use of assistive tools. That makes this model worthwhile. Considering its price, the design is very satisfactory. Besides, the table saw was designed to serve, not only for specialists but also amateurs with its easy to use features.
- The saw features a rack and pinion telescoping fence that makes the fence adjustments smooth, easy, and correct.
- Onboard storage- system the system offers easy access to the fence, the blade guard assembly, miter gauge, riving, push sticks, wrenches and cord wrap when idle.
- Patent material support that is ideal for narrowing rip cuts
- A flip-over ripping fence that creates room for narrow rip cuts
- A telescopic fence rails that retract to create a smaller and portable package
- A rolling stand that is designed for easy set up with excellent stability
- A 15 amp motor that quickly rips through hardwoods within a minute
- Compact design
- Lightweight and portable
- Large rip capacity
- Comes with a powerful motor for fast and correct cutting
- A good guarding system
- High performing blade
- A good dust collection port
- The table saw does not come with dado ability
1. Does the Dewalt DW745 come with a blade?
Ans. Yes! Unlike some other table saws, you do not have to worry about finding the right blade. The table saw comes with a blade.
2. How can I lower or raise the blade on the saw?
Ans. Simply reach out to the wheel below the table, next to the on/off switch. Lower or raise the blade as you wish.
If looking for a neat and a high performing machine, then the above Dewalt DW745 review proves that this table saw is what you need.