For years, Bosch has been known for building an excellent job site table saw. Bosch portable table saw is among the best in the market today. The table saw comes with a powerful 12 amp motor, flat cast aluminum table, and a riser stand for convenience. If looking for a quality table saw, check out this Bosch 4100-09 review for more information. Enjoy the read!
- PORTABLE: Innovative, gravity-rise, collapsible table saw stand allows you to adjust height to meet your specific needs while the 8-inch treaded pneumatic wheels provide mobility from jobsite to...
- EFFICIENT: Featuring SquareLock rip fence engineered to increase cutting trueness and allowing for one-handed operation as you glide along the rail as well as riving knife and anti-kickback pawls for...
- PRECISION: Bosch 4100-09 worksite table saw provides high-precision cutting as well as efficient power with 3,650 no load RPM motor
Bosch 4100-09 table saw offers many great features or both professionals and DIY Individuals. One thing that people notice about the unit is its portable design. In case you are looking for a mobile unit, undoubtedly, this is the unit for you.
As far as safety, precision, and price go, the unit is surprisingly good. One may think that the unit is pricey considering its design, but the manufacturer makes sure that the model remains accessible even to those on budget.
The unit’s innovative gravity-rise stand is one crucial accessory for any construction site regardless of the space available. Once you run out of space, you can easily roll the unit with its wheels to the next free space available.
- 40-tooth blade made of carbide
- Awesome onboard storage
- Gravity-rise-stand that help in raising and lowering of the blade
- An elevation wheel to help in adjusting the blade height
- T-fence to quickly and easily adjust the locked-in-place
- Riving knife to help guide stock on the blade for control and accuracy
Build and design
Design is one visible thing that you notice once you set your eyes on the unit. The steel wheelbase is a noticeable thing when it comes to this model. The wheel does not only add to the mobility of the unit but also makes work easy. The reason is that it can move as you want. The unit can be considered as very mobile and adjustable.
When it comes to durability, the unit is excellent. The unit comes with durable materials on most parts of its construction, making it sturdy and reliable. However, for the machine to work as required, you need to make sure you make the necessary adjustments before working with it. If unsure, refer to the user manual.
Cutting capacity and accuracy
The machine comes with a 10-inch carbide blade that has an impressive 40-tooth design. Since the blade comes with so many teeth, your machine can accurately cut through various materials. The device also delivers a professional and a smooth finish on various materials. When you use it to cut through materials like plywood, the blade does not cause splinters, which is always a problem with other table saws.
When it comes to the bevel angle, the angle is very useful between 2 to 47 degrees. The angle is one of the most crucial angle we have seen on a table saw. The angle is superior to the Dewalt DWE7491RS, which competes hand in hand on the same price tag.Pros to impress:
- The unit comes with a powerful 15 amp motor that can cut through any material with ease
- It comes with a gravity-rise-stand that is stable and easy to adjust
- The machine also comes with a 40 tooth blade for exact, smooth, and professional cuts
- The versatile bevel angle of 2 to 47 degrees makes the unit unique
- The machine comes with a small rip capacity of 25 inches. This means that it cannot work well on the large stock.
Who should buy?
I can safely recommend Bosch 4100-09 you want to carry your table saw as the best saw for a job site. If you want to carry your table saw to your work site, this model is the best to have. The unit might be a bit expensive, but it is worth the price. The unit is ideal for both professional and DIY, and so it can get the job done professionally.
In conclusion, it is good to know that investing in a heavy-duty tool is not a must. The best thing to do is to pick a machine that suits your needs. When doing so, think of durability, affordability, and mobility. After reading the above Bosch table saw 4100-09 review, you will tell that the unit is the best for you!