Whether you are simply starting out a carpentry job or you want to equip your workshop, the most important tool is the table saw. The tool helps you out as you work and make things easier. Besides, cutting and handling plywood, hardwood, or other material will become much faster and get a better result only if you use a table saw.
However, with so many saws to choose from, the decision is not easy. But, you do not have to worry. We have come to your rescue. The following is our honest Bosch GTS1031 review. Read on to find out if this Bosch table saw is a perfect match for you!
- PORTABLE: Ultimate portability and mobility thanks to balanced one handed carry handle and compact design allowing you to bring this table saw along no matter the jobsite
- TOUGH: Durable and unique all steel base allows this portable table saw to take on the hardest jobsite abuse. The all steel base is built to withstand heavy impact and provide long lasting performance
- PRECISION: Square lock rip fence self aligning design for accurate performance and cutting consistency as you glide along the saw rails with ease. Also features Smart Guard with anti kickback pawls...
Bosch is among the reliable manufacturers in the industry, and this adds to the prestige of the Bosch portable table saw. The table saw focuses more on the stability and portability, but this does not affect its performance. The table saw response well to most tasks with a stunning no load of 5000 RPM.
Bosch GTS1031 table saw is a machine that you can carry with you, even with one hand. Another great thing about the tool is that it takes less working space and comes with enough power to cut through various materials.
Who is it for?
Even though Bosch GTS1031 is known as a portable, easy to use, and compact saw, some of the heavier users may find it problematic. However, the saw is a good one, especially to occasional users. Professional users may also like the product, especially if they already own bigger and heavy models. Professional users may look for something lighter and more compact than the heavier modes, and this Bosch table saw is the best for them.
- A 15 amp powerful motor– The motor is crucial in making sure that the machine can handle hardwood varieties.
- One-hand-carry-handle– It boosts portability as the compact design of the saw does.
- All-steel-structure– The saw is a steel one, and so it is strong enough to handle anything that the work throws at it.
- On-tool-storage– It comes with under-table storage. For such a tool that is so useful, the storage is a nice addition. You can store various things to create enough room on the working table.
- Safety features– The table saw comes with awesome safety features to make sure you stay safe as you work on various wood materials. The modular is a great feature that allows you to detach or even attach them as you wish safely. The tool also comes with a riving knife to prevent any potential kickback, just like the kickback pawls.
- 2 dust collection ports– The machine seeks to help you deal with the dust as you work. The dust collection part of the machine will safely attach to the one you have in your shop.
With the machine, design and mobility are two main and unique advantages with this particular model. Bosch is known for making durable, affordable, and well-designed tools, and this model is no different from the rest. The tool will meet and exceed your expectations, especially considering its affordability.
The base of the table saw is neatly designed to make sure that the unit is stable when working on it. The saw also comes with a convenient handle to help you when carrying the unit. Another notable feature design with the saw is the convenient storage. The table saw may not offer much free space, but space is more than enough to keep some basic tools like screwdrivers and sandpaper.
The portable saw’s rip capacity is about 18 inches. This makes the table saw suitable for medium to large materials like hardwoods, plywood, lumber, shelving, flooring, and many more applications. What helps the machine cut through all these materials is the powerful engine that comes with no load speed of 5000RPM.Pros to impress:
- Onboard storage space
- Excellent portability
- All-steel construction
- A riving knife to prevent kick-back
- Great no-load speed of 5000 RPM
- Easy to use
- The saw comes with a stiff lever
- There is no vacuum included
I hope this Bosch GTS1031 10 inch portable Jobsite table saw review is helpful. The machine is a decent one and will not disappoint!